The Radial Pro D2 is the perfect solution for a 1/4" to XLR conversion. The D2 offers all the great features of the DI, but offers stereo instead of mono. These direct boxes give you great sound control of instruments from your sound board. The heavy-duty construction with baked enamel finish is designed to provide years of trouble-free performance. The Radial Pro D2 is ideal for acoustic guitars, bass, keyboards and drum machines.
The Radial Pro DI features:
- Full-range, passive direct box
- Isolation transformer eliminates noise
- Very low harmonic and phase distortion
- Compact and rugged design
- Ideal for live sound and studio.
- Full no-slip rubber bottom pad provides mechanical isolation, electrical insulation and prevents unit from sliding around
- Balanced male XLR output connector, AES standard with pin-1 ground and pin-2 hot
- Lift switch lifts the ground to pin-1 on both channels.
- Heavy-duty baked enamel finish for excellent durability